Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 1 VBS

I sit here and blog in the dark; power outage.  We had a nice first half of the day!  It  was a huge blessing!  My heart skipped a beat with  all those little ones. We had about 400 children.  It was so awesome.  Today they learned about creation.
The afternoon was a time of heart tugging .  We delivered a couple of wheelchairs to the ladies from yesterday.  We then went to the widow's church.  What a huge blessing to see such joy. 
I can't wait to share photos.  It takes too long to upload from here .
Tomorrow is the second day of VBS.

4 comments:

  1. WE can't wait to see photos. Thank you so much for blogging though. It's awesome to get day-by-day updates and to be able to pray specifically for immediate needs.
    But... when do you think you will be able to upload pics??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, when you said your heart skipped a beat, just for a split second I freaked. LOL. I was thinking it was a new missionary malady for you! Glad to hear it was a side effect of a blessing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're continuing to pray for God's guidance, protection and power. BTW Theresa, there's been a big surge in chicken pot pie purchases in your neighborhood..... wonder who that could be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Jeff...hilarious! Great job on the blog. Praying for perfect health all the way through.

    ReplyDelete