Monday, April 18, 2011

Mission Complete

Finished VBS on living for Christ today.  We left it all on the field.  We are completely poured out.  We said goodbye to our new brothers and sisters in Christ.  The 78 orphans, 8 widows were mighty prayer warriors (starting prior to our arrival), the many children and adults who attended and served.  God did amazing work in us and through us and inspite of us.
For those who contributed funds to me for medical needs I wanted you to know that you helped with the wheel chairs and a mosquito netting.  May you feel the blessing of the lives you helped change.
We hit the road for about 5 hours and are exhausted.  We might not post again while on this continent.  Thank you for your continued prayers for safe travels and healing for some bellies and a couple other minor medical issues. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I am not God but I am sure He is saying "well done good and faithful servants." Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete