Pastor Vuthy said that for the 7 days of creation or the 10 commandments he had to look them up. Due to the practical learning he could now teach it from his hands (hop on over to https://www.facebook.com/Fifty5five/ to see a video on this teaching).
Those who attended were great fun. They were very participatory and full of laughter. Please pray that what they learned will be taken back to their churches and homes and taught to others.
We had to say good bye to our friend, Soknang, tonight. He really took such good care of us on our trip from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and while we've been here. His presence and knowledge have really been instrumental. I thought he was a pretty serious guy and then I seen his funny side come out.
![]() |
| Soknang |
Tomorrow we will be doing a Kids Club here in Siem Reap. I have a couple of meetings to hold tomorrow as well as preparing for the trip back home. Thank you so much for all of your prayers.


No comments:
Post a Comment